NORTHERN CONGREGATION 2017, Green Valley Farm – Tingha NSW
NOTE: All visitors MUST register and sign the disclaimer at the front gate before entering the venue. Riders can collect their meal tickets as they sign in. Riding loops can be downloaded from www.vincestrangmotorcycles.com.au
Friday, September 15
* 6.00pm to 8.30pm – Dinner (present tickets at the food-and-drinks tent near the middle camp kitchen)
Saturday, September 16
* 7.00am to 9.00am – Breakfast (present tickets at the woolshed)
* 9.30am to 10.30am – Miles Davis’ skills demonstration
* 12.00 noon to 2.00pm – Lunch is available at the kiosk near the main gardens
* 3.00pm to 4.00pm – Miles Davis’ skills demonstration
* 4.00pm to 4.30pm – Tyre-repair/changing and bike-maintenance Q&A with Vince Strang
* 5.00pm to 5.45pm – Finke Desert Race talk + Q&A with Miles Davis at the woolshed
* 5.45pm to 6.30pm – ADVX and across-Australia-record talk + Q&A with John Hudson at the woolshed
* 6.30pm to 8.30pm – Dinner, drinks and presentation at the Woolshed
Sunday, September 17
7.00am to 9.00am – Breakfast (present tickets at the woolshed)
12.00 noon – Event closes, but all visitors are more than welcome to stick around
Holy awesome, Batman!
The Congregations are growing faster than a politician’s entertainment allowance, and in 2017 we’re keen to make a video. But we need YOUR help!
If you shoot video at the 2017 northern Congregation – phone video is fine – email the footage to [email protected]. We’ll put together a whopping great promo vid using as much reader footage as we can, and the THREE submissions we like most will each score mighty Adventure Rider Magazine jumpstarter for their efforts.
Geebus! Don’t miss out. Get shootin’!
|Win an Adventure Rider Magazine jumpstarter|