We’ve been fans of Acerbis gear for a long time, and there’s a couple of good reasons for that. One is we love hearing people try to pronounce ‘Acerbis’. It cracks us up every time! The name comes from company founder Franco Acerbis, and he was keen on adventure riding and bike rallying long before we all knew there was any such thing.
Another reason we’re fans of Acerbis gear is because for over the last 25 years or so we’ve always found Acerbis to be high-quality gear. Always.
And now the company’s offering a waterproof, adventure-specific boot. We’re backing it’ll be a pearler.
* Off-road/dualroad leather touring boot
* Oil- and petrol-resistant rubber sole
* Three plastic hooks with micrometer adjustment straps and adjustable upper velcro closure
* Abrasion-resistant heat protection
* Shin protection and gearpad made in TPR
* Waterproof and breathable interior membrane
* Toe, heel and ankle protections
* Reflective inserts.
A pair will set you back around $249.95 from your favourite bike shop, or you can grab a pair from www.mx1australia.com.au.
They’re a top crew, those guys. Check ’em out.