What’s new!!! (words John Hudson, APC rally)
1. 8 Day rally which means that riders only need to take a week of work.
2. It’s cheaper $980 for 8 days of awesome tracks with new challenges
3. 330 km fuel range required
4. Camping is optional
5. Iphones and android phones can be used to navigate course no need to buy GPS.
6. Riders who come alone can elect to join a group with riders who have the same ability
7. 3 “Black” sections that are completely optional but if a rider completes them and finishes the rally within 8 days they will receive a special edition Apc rally “expert” cap which will be hard earned.
What stays the same.
1. Rally course is a 3800 km loop with start/finish points near Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne/Dubbo/Goondiwindi.
2.There are easy cut outs on a well-planned track that is very accurate. Less skilled riders can have a lot of fun they just to need to use the track notes to navigate around the harder sections.
3.Riders are safer because we don’t have regroups each night, There is less dust and less congestion at fuel stops and no long queues for toilets or food. We don’t put numbers on your bikes because that often leads to racing.
NO EXCESSIVE COST TRANSPORTING BIKES AND SPENDING TIME COMMUTING RATHER THEN RIDING