Link International is proud to release an all-new premium rainsuit to the Australian market.
Introducing the 2-Piece Aston rainsuit from the USA’s number 0ne rainwear manufacturer, Nelson-Rigg.
Nelson Rigg’s Rainwear has been designed and perfected utilising years of real-world motorcycling experience. The choice of styles enables you to have rain apparel that suits your riding style and budget. Whether you participate in long-distance riding through harsh weather or just want rainwear in case of an emergency, Nelson Rigg has you covered.
Two-piece Aston Rainsuit Features:
- 100 per cent waterproof rainsuit includes jacket and pants
- Tough polyester outer shell with PVC backing
- Breathable mesh inner lining including fully lined sleeves
- Three large waterproof outer pockets
- Additional waterproof zippered mesh pocket that can also be used as a vent
- Full-length adjustable, zipped, back ventilation system
- Soft corduroy inner-collar with hood
- Comfort stretch waist belt adjusters and velcro adjustable cuffs
- Easily accessed waterproof thigh pocket
- Reflective piping on both jacket and pants for night visibility
- Pants boast oversized zipper gussets and elasticized ankle cuff and boot stirrups and adjustable elastic suspender straps
- Heat resistant material protects legs from brief contact with hot parts
- Double-layer seat panel to minimise slipping and add strength
- Two-year warranty
- Available in Black/Black and Black/Hi-Visibility Yellow
- Available in sizes Small up to XXXXL
- RRP $139.95
Nelson-Rigg products are imported and distributed exclusively in Australia by Link International. For more information on the range click here – http://www.linkint.com.au/nelson-rigg.html