The MY19 Suzuki DR-Z400E is now available from Australian dealerships for an unchanged price of $7,990 + ORC (MSRP $8,990 Ride Away).
This year marked a sales milestone, recording over 20,000 units sold in Australia since its introduction in electric-start guise in 2000.
It’s a testament to Suzuki’s engineering team that a motorcycle relatively unchanged since its introduction 18 years ago is still as popular with weekend warriors today.
“The DR-Z400E really does sit in a class of its own and offers Australian off-road riders a capable, ultra-reliable machine without the large price tag and intensive maintenance schedules of competition enduro models,” said Suzuki Australia National Marketing Manager, Lewis Croft.
“The remarkable sales figures prove a large proportion of enduro and trail riders don’t necessarily want nor need the most technologically advanced bike on the market. The DR-Z400E is still a popular choice because it offers exceptional value for money,” concluded Croft.
DR-Z400E MY19 Features
· 398cc single cylinder liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve, DOHC engine
· Electric Start
· Black anodized rims
· Toolless air filter access
· Large capacity 10L fuel tank
· Long travel Showa 49mm fully adjustable front forks
· Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Showa rear shock
· 250mm front disc brake with Nissin twin piston caliper
· 220mm rear disc brake with Nissin single piston caliper
· Multi-function comprehensive digital instrumentation
· 12 months unlimited kilometer warranty
The MY19 DR-Z400E will also be applicable for the “Bonus $500 Enduro Kit” promotion consisting of Genuine Suzuki aluminium bash plate, radiator guards, barkbuster hand guards and muffler end cap.
For further information on the Suzuki DR-Z400E interested customers should visit their local Suzuki dealer, who can be found through the Dealer Locator on www.suzukimotorcycles.com.au/