Supercoach Miles Davis will again offer his awesome skills presentations at the Northern Congregation!
Miles left everyone gaping in astonishment at his ability to throw around a 1200 GS in 2016, and he’s now confirmed for all three Congregations in 2017.
Demo times will be announced prior to the event, but if you haven’t seen Miles in action, prepare to amazed. When Miles is riding, ‘GS’ stand for ‘Gob Smacked’.
Green Valley Farm. Tingha, near Armidale, NSW. September 16, 2017
Organised event times:
* Starts 8:00am, Saturday, September 16th
* Ends midday, Sunday, September 17th
* Camping is available from Friday through to Monday morning. Stay as long as you like and explore the fantastic New England region.
* Rider-training and skills demonstrations from Adventure Rider Magazine columnist Miles Davis
* Tyre-changing and repairs workshop
* A downloadable loop from Dualsport Australia
* Hard Kits-prepped KTM and Husqvarnas on display
* Test ride Suzuki’s DRZ400, DR650 and Vstroms
* Heaps more we’ll tell you about as we confirm
Prizes and activities
* The folks at Green Valley Farm will run Hillbilly Games for those looking for a break from their bikes
* Saturday night prizes include Adventure Rider Magazine T-shirts and a lucky-draw Adventure Rider Magazine mini-jump starter. We’ll be rewarding the oldest rider, the youngest rider, the bike with the highest number of kilometres and maybe even a few awards we haven’t thought of yet. All winners go in the mag, too!
* There’ll be a couple of manufacturers coming along this year as guests, and they’ll have bikes to show everyone. More as we get closer to the event
Camp Fires/clean amenities/hot showers/camp kitchens available
1 NIGHT ONLY = $40.00 per person
2 NIGHTS = $70.00 per person
3 NIGHTS = $95.00 per person
*Entry into Green Valley Farm Tourist Park
* Camping fee
Lunches will also be available from the kiosk.
* Alcohol will be available for the weekend
To book your campsite/cabin and food call Kathy on (02) 6723 3015. Or you can email [email protected]
Register here too with your email if you’re attending. Join the email list here
Don’t expect loads of updates. We’ll send an email just before the event or when we have something important to share. We’ll post any news on advridermag.com.au
See you there!