It’s an ADV Riders “religious experience” without the “religion”
NSW Adventure Rider Congregation September 17 2022
Where: Green Valley Farm, Tingha.
We can’t wait for the Congregation this year, we are busting to get there! Keep watching, magazine, website, our enews and facebook for up to date info.
What happens at a Congregation?
- Rider Skills Demonstration –
- Workshops ADV Bike Specific
- Social Dinner – Camp Fires – Breakfasts – Lunches
- Gymkhana: this year the boss reckons he’s got it in the bag. He’s placed just about last every other year! Anyone can enter this its loads of fun and no one takes it too seriously.
- Local Loop: go out for a ride on a supplied map and explore the local area
- Displays: from some of the Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Prizes: AdventureMoto and Adventure Rider Magazine usually have a heap of prizes to give away.
- Facilities: you want a hot shower and clean bathrooms Green Valley Farm has that all covered and there’s heaps of them. Super clean bathrooms and super hot water.
As always, keep an eye on the Adventure Rider Magazine and Green Valley Farm websites and Facebook pages for updates and more information.
Come and join us, everyone is welcome we will provide GPS files this year from Brisbane and Sydney, so you can get here in two days of the best riding too. Most people hit the road to get home on Sunday. Many stay on for longer. Many riders arrive by sunset on the Friday, our crew from Adventure Rider Magazine arrive on avg. midday Friday.To book your accom and register for the event Call Kathy (02) 6723 3015.