Seeking a Marketing Assistant – PR, Media & Race Support
Kawasaki Motors Australia (KMA) is seeking a marketing professional to fill a recently vacated position. No….this is not to replace Tom Sykes, but for the right person it will be just as good.
Kawasaki Marketing Assistant – PR, Media & Race Support
The KMA marketing team is a small, collaborative, vibrant work environment that will provide opportunities for professional and personal growth in the motorcycle and powersports industry. Communication is the key element to this position. The platforms for communication are varied and the applicant will need to have functional skills across a range of mediums.
PURPOSE AND TASKS OF THE POSITION:
* Effectively communicate Kawasaki activities
* Support and maintain Kawasaki communication platforms
* Coordinate and support Kawasaki advertising, marketing, product launches and branding
* Organise and control Kawasaki products for testing by media outlets
* Working closely with media outlets
* Including the placement and bookings for all advertising across print, digital and other platforms
* Write and circulate press releases and reports (internal & external)
* Work with business partners for co-marketing activities & promotions
* Provide assistance to race supported personnel/teams/ambassadors
* Communicating about budgets, products, parts, events, KMA requirements and contracts
* Engage and collaborate with the KMA marketing team effectively.
* Qualifications in marketing, communications or business viewed favourably
* Experience in a similar position is preferred, but recent graduates are encouraged to apply
* High level of verbal and written communications skill required
* Competent in public speaking, presentations and interviews
* Motorcycle and car licence essential (PWC licence viewed favourably)
* Experience in content creation and management across digital platforms
* Social media (content, advertising, analytics), Google platforms (including Adwords & analytics), SEO, SEM, website content management (WordPress), EDM, third party website advertising and others
* Competent with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro)
* Photographic knowledge, video production and editing skills are an advantage
* Good face-to-face communication skills along with a professional phone and email style.
Interstate travel will be required for events and some weekend work is involved.
A career in the motorcycle and powersports industry requires enthusiasm, passion for the products and the ability to thrive from the exciting days and apply the energy to the everyday.
There will be days spent riding motorcycles and days spent in front of a computer. This position is varied and will become a fulfilling career choice for the right person.
Are you ready to join the Kawasaki team?
An appropriate remuneration package will be provided to the successful applicant. The position is based in Rydalmere, NSW, at Kawasaki Australia head office.
Please send your application by Friday, August 3, 2018. All applications to be sent to:
Gina Costello – Marketing Assistant Manager
Kawasaki Motors Pty Ltd
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.